Terms & Conditions
Please read the below info carefully. By completing a purchase from Sweet Grace Art, you accept all terms and conditions below. You agree that this agreement is enforceable like any written negotiated agreement signed by you. If you do not agree, do not continue with your purchase.
This agreement is made between Sweet Grace Art (the "Company") and You (the "Customer"). The Company and the Customer agree as follows:
1. The Company will provide the following products and services to the Customer under the terms and conditions of this agreement:
Wooden Letters with Wall Hanging Nails/Personalized Totes/Personalized Printed Fabric Decals
Custom Hand-Painting/Custom Decal Design by a Professional Artist.
2. The Company agrees to perform such Services diligently using its best efforts and adequate time to complete the work to professional standards of high quality. The Company may complete such services at the times as may be agreed by the parties.
3. As payment for the completed Product described above, the Customer shall provide payment in full to the Company upon ordering payable in the following manner:
4. The delivery of the Product to be provided by the Company pursuant to this agreement shall begin not before 2 weeks from the date of payment, unless additional monies are paid for rushed delivery.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE BY CUSTOMER - READ CAREFULLY: The Product and Services described above involve certain inherent risks and dangers including, but not limited to the following:
Letters may fall from the wall if hung improperly by the Customer.
Hooks provided by Sweet Grace are a suggestion only. Sweet Grace LLC does
not guarantee that the hooks will work best on your wall surface. Once
letters are in your possession, Sweet Grace LLC is not responsible for any product-related accidents or mishandling.
Sweet Grace LLC disclaims all liability for damages and injuries that may result from all risks referred to in this paragraph, and the Customer, having been so informed, in further consideration of the Company's willingness to provide such Product and Services, hereby releases, discharges and acquits the Company, and its employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, actions, suits, or liabilities that may arise as a result of or in connection with the performance of the services not resulting directly and wholly from the negligence of the Company.
6. NO WARRANTY. The Product is being delivered to you "AS IS" and Sweet Grace Art makes no warranty as to its use.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or if you wish to request any information from Sweet Grace Art, please feel free to Contact Lisa.